Talbot & Associates | COVID-19 Prevention
To our valued clients,
Our firm is dedicated to your well-being, whether financial, personal, or professional. During times of uncertainty, as we are seeing with the outbreak of COVID-19, it is understandable to feel anxious or worried. As a response to these concerns, Talbot & Associates is taking several preventative steps to limit exposure.
What is our firm doing?
- We have hand sanitizer available in each office reception area and in boardrooms.
- We are following the recommendations of every major public health agency, including the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) to encourage all clients and personnel to wash their hands thoroughly using soap and water which is available at all of our offices.
- Our team and managers are monitoring the situation and ensuring that protocols outlined by major health agencies are followed.
What can you do?
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in the crook of your elbow.
- Limit physical contact with others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If you are feeling unwell, we encourage you to use the alternative filing method mentioned below.
What if you haven’t filed your tax return yet?
If you have not yet filed your tax return, you are welcome to come to any of the seven offices across Manitoba. However, if you feel uneasy or uncomfortable coming to one of our locations, we encourage you to drop off your documents by using our iFirm secure portal.
What is iFirm?
iFirm is Talbot and Associates’ secure file sharing and communication portal.
To begin using the platform, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation. Once you've received the invitation:
- Make a profile
- Upload your documents
- Call your local T&A office to notify us that you've submitted files
Please don’t hesitate to call your local T&A office or send an email to email@example.com if you need help or for more information on sending files online.
Talbot and Associates